[tg] A question

Ali badilli hasanoglu69@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:25:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have just started to use tg in our tesbed. I would
like to know is there any version that can work in
Windows OS, or is there any way we can make current
version work in Windows OS. This is because we have a
network which includes some windows hosts.

A second question: in tg, the log file in sender and
receiver can be used by graphing tools. I would like
to have some measurement in the routers that connects
many senders and receivers such as dropped rate, BW
usage, delay.  Can anybody suggest any tools, or a
solution?

Thanks in advance

Ali