[tg] abt srource IP addr in server log..

prashant soni soni_prash at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 22:03:26 PDT 2006

dear barbara
thnx it seems it will work for me as u have rightly pointed out abt [ ]..

one more problem i am facing..

actually i have set  a kind of demonstration for redundent communication between two Fedora core3 machines connected through two crossover cable (one primary another secondary channel) Two NIC in each comp..Two IP for each comp...
now data usually goes thru primary srource IP , (primary cable.) and .if i unplug it it goes thru secondary channel (cable)..thru secondary srs IP.. to destination..
[ little static routing table database trick ]
 n it works for UDP..for TCP applications  it requires resession setup..

now my problem is when i use TG for generating random UDP packets at server log it shows only one  srs IP address..though i have unpluged that cable n data r coming from secondary cable thru seconadry NIC.. TG server log shows same IP for source..why ?????
hope i m clear in my question..

for TCP application .. resession setup how could i employ in TG  whenever primary chennel goes out...some hints r welcome

thanx..

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Prashant Soni
Room No 330, Sarayu Hostel
IIT Madras, Chennai - 36,mo no 09380552468