[tg] New versions of TG now available.

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:11:42 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I appreciate Hugues input but I do believe it
is important to have the Postel site continue
to be the sole source for TG for the community.
Unfortunately, I have had problems being able
to test his improvements so I have not folded
them into the general distribution.  If you
need these features, please let me know and
I will see what I can do to rectify the
situation as soon as possible.

Reminder: please also read the legal section of the
TG site for the use of this software.  It
requires a minimal amount but it is important
to follow it.

Thanks much!
barbara

http://www.info.fundp.ac.be/~hvp/rech/doc/index_en.html