[tg] TG + Pareto Distribution ?

Arthur de Castro Callado acc2 at cin.ufpe.br
Wed Apr 14 05:03:14 PDT 2004

	I have implemented the use of pareto distribution within tg during
the work of my master dissertation, but it only accepts non-negative
parameters. I didn´t need negative parameters nor had the time to change
tg to deal with negative values. I can´t answer your other 2 questions.

	Presently, I don´t have access to the files, but I believe I will
be able to e-mail them to you in a couple of days.

	By the way, what type of traffic are you generating? Aggregated
(fractal)?

Cheers,
Arthur.

Arthur de Castro Callado
Fellow Researcher at the Networks and Telecommunications Research Group
from the Federal University of Pernambuco - Brazil