[tg] Traffic Generator sources vs. binaries

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 23:40:36 PST 2007

Hi,

I must admit that is a possibility but unintentional.
I'd like you to tell me more. BTW,there is a slightly
updated bit of code that fixes small bugs.  I wanted
to get to the bigger things but I must admit that
has been difficult due to a lack of time.  Could
you contact me directly about what you have found,
etc?

thanks!
barbara