[tg] Traffic Generator sources vs. binaries

Lee, Kevin kdlee at qualcomm.com
Thu Nov 15 10:55:01 PST 2007

Hi,

We have started using tg in our testing and we have uncovered a bug.
When we compiled the provided sources, the output was different than the
provided binaries, making us believe the provided binaries were not
compiled from the provided sources.  It appears that the sources are out
of date.

We would like to get the latest sources so that we can apply our bug
fix.  Or if someone is maintaining tg, we would be happy to provide a
patch.

Thank you.

Kevin Lee

Senior Staff Engineer/Manager