[tg] Traffic Generator: UTP server question

Barbara Denny b_a_denny at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 29 17:25:51 PDT 2006

Hello Everyone,

I found the "bug" handling the INT and TERM
signals in the TG process.  If someone needs
the fix right away, let me know.

Of course, I should have mentioned you can
specify a time literal after the wait command
in the receive side script. This will cause
an automatic shutdown. You need to make sure
you have left enough time for the send side to
finish. If you don't, errors will be
recorded in the send side log (errno 111).

Andro, can you let me know how long it took
for tg to shutdown on its own?

barbara