[tg] Unix Errno 111

Lino Dias Nunes eic09047 at student.estg.ipleiria.pt
Sat Aug 27 11:01:06 PDT 2005

Hi, I'm using the TG2 application to generate traffic over a network using UDP
or TCP. The problem is that at certain point, diferent for every test the
client generates this error:

36.105328 Transmit 192.168.246.58.4320 12941 0 Unix Errno 111

The decoder stops decoding the file because of this error, but the client
keeps sending packtes even after the error!

This hapens only in flows with duration superior at 30 secs, and I need at
least  120 secs.

I already tried diferent ports and I got the same error!
I don't have anything using this ports besides this application!

I don't have any clue what's causing this error!

Thank you

Lino Nunes

--
Webmail Alunos  - Centro de Informática
Escola Superior de Tecnologia e Gestão de Leiria