[tg] Regarding the many to one traffic flow

Barbara Denny b_a_denny@yahoo.com
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:15:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

The TCP/UDP you get is dependent on what the operating
system supplies.  TG does not do anything special
regarding transport protocols unless you have added
one of your own to TG. It makes socket calls to the
kernel to get whatever support it needs for these
protocols.

barbara

=== message truncated ===