[tg] data rate

Venkata Pingali pingali@ISI.EDU
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:08:38 -0800 (PST)

There is nothing fundamentally stopping one from running multiple sources
provided it is within resource limits of the host. TG can accept multiple
connections simultaneously. can you please send me the input tg files and
the log file (or its dcat'd output) to my private email address?  I will
see if those files give me a hint.

thanks.
Venkata