[sigcomm] Announcing SIGCOMM 2011 Live webcast

S. Keshav keshav at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Aug 12 13:02:21 PDT 2011

Are you unable to attend SIGCOMM next week in Toronto? You can still attend the conference virtually: the proceedings of SIGCOMM 2011 will be available as a live webcast August 16-19 at http://www.weyond.com/sigcomm/webcast/ . Videos of paper presentations will also be available subsequently in the ACM Digital Library.

The conference schedule can be found at http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2011/schedule.php . Note that we will only be webcasting the opening session and Sessions 1-11 (shown in green at the link above). We will not be webcasting workshops or the outrageous opinion session.

Jorg Liebeherr and S. Keshav
SIGCOMM 2011 General Chairs