[sigcomm] ACM SIGCOMM 2008 Call for Tutorials

Yin Zhang yzhang at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 29 10:40:42 PST 2008

[We apologize in advance if you receive multiple copies of this message]

                ACM SIGCOMM 2008 -- Call for Tutorials
                ======================================

SIGCOMM 2008 will hold multiple one-day and half-day tutorials that
will be scheduled on August 17 or 18 and August 22, 2008, in Seattle,
Washington, USA, co-located with the main conference.

We invite you to submit tutorial proposals on any topic related to
computer communication and packet networking before February 7, 2008
to the Tutorial Chairs.

A tutorial proposal should contain at least:

* An outline of the tutorial with suggested duration
* Discussion on why this is an important area and likely to generate
   interest
* Short bio of the presenter(s)
* Prior experience in presenting this and other tutorials

1. Important Dates
------------------

* Tutorial Proposals due        February 7, 2008 (Fri, 5pm PST)
* Notification of Acceptance    February 28, 2008
* Camera-ready slides due       End of June, 2008

2. Tutorial Chairs
------------------

* Suman Banerjee
   University of Wisconsin at Madison
   <suman AT cs.wisc.edu>

* Alex Snoeren
   UC San Diego
   snoeren at cs.ucsd.edu

3. Related Links

* This Call for Tutorials is also available at
    http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2008/cft.php

* The SIGCOMM 2008 Call for Papers is available at
    http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2008/cfp.php

* More information about ACM SIGCOMM 2008 is available at
    http://www.sigcomm.org/sigcomm2008/