[sigcomm] Sigcomm 2007 Attendee Feedback -- We have our winners

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Wed Oct 17 14:59:31 PDT 2007

Hi, all,

One month ago, we posted a request for Sigcomm 2007 attendee feedback
(see note below), and offered an Apple iPod Nano to two lucky
responders. We received responses from 195 people, of whom 158 attended
Sigcomm 2007, our largest survey response!

We have our  winners! They are:
	Austin Donnelly
	Artur Ziviani

Thanks to all who replied; your responses will help us make Sigcomm even
better.

---

As one final note, this concludes my official duties as Sigcomm
Conference Coordinator. Over the past four years, it has been my
pleasure to serve you to help make the conference an enjoyable
experience, and to help the SIG ensure the future of the conference by
its financial success, concluding with the first foray into the Asia
region in Sigcomm Kyoto. I leave the meeting in the capable hands of
Jaudelice Cavalcante de Oliveira (a.k.a. "Jau") of Drexel University,
your new Conference Coordinator.

I look forward to seeing you next year in Seattle, and wherever the
future of Sigcomm leads us...

Joe