Re: [sigcomm] Call for Chapters on Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks – Deadline Approaching

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Tue Aug 21 06:49:40 PDT 2007

This is a reminder of our list posting policy:

Commercial posts, including job posts and book announcements, are not
considered appropriate. Solicitations for papers and participation (for
conferences, workshops, journals, book chapters, etc.) are permitted
ONLY when SIGCOMM-sponsored and co-sponsored.

Please contact us before posting if you have any questions about a
particular post.

Joe (as list admin)