[sigcomm] ccr comments

Nick Feamster feamster at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 26 09:59:52 PDT 2006

Aside from the issues below (which I agree should be addressed), while we are
on the topic of CCR, I would like to say that the new CCR Online is very
helpful for "timely dissemination" (especially in comparison to the hard
copies that never seem to find their way to my mailbox anyway).

The new setup is great; it is easy to navigate between different issues and
columns, and it's very easy to find the papers.  The ability to post and read
comments, as with the Sigcomm 2006 web site, is also a nice feature (perhaps
one we should all take more advantage of).

Nice work!

One tiny suggestion that would make CCR even more useful: an RSS feed (which
Drupal already supports).  :)

-Nick