[sigcomm] SIGCOMM 2006 -- Call for Workshops

Christophe Diot christophe.diot at thomson.net
Mon Oct 31 09:19:29 PST 2005

              ANNOUNCEMENT and CALL FOR PROPOSAL

SIGCOMM 2006 will propose up to four one day workshops that will be scheduled
Monday September 11 and Friday September 15, 2006, In Pisa (Italy). The SIGCOMM
conference is co-located in Pisa September 12-14, 2006.

We invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topic related to computer
communication and packet networking before November 30th, 2005 to Christophe
Diot and/or Serge Fdida.

A workshop proposal should contain:

- a draft call for paper (as complete as possible)
- the workshop deadlines (internal and external)
- tentative composition of the committees
- motivation and rationale for the workshop, expected number of submissions and
participants.
- potential sponsors if any.
- more if you think of something else we might like to know :-)

we reserve the right to ask proposers more information later :-)

Christophe Diot <christophe.diot at thomson.net>
Serge Fdida <serge.fdida at lip6.fr>