[sigcomm] attendance policies for SIGCOMM-affiliated events

Larry Peterson llp at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 27 02:30:15 PDT 2005

This seems pretty important. I would be thrilled to see the
proceedings published, augmented with notes about the discussion.
This happened for HotNets-I. I'm pretty sure Hotnets-II papers
were published in CCR, but I don't recall if there were any
meeting notes. I'm pretty sure the HotNets-III papers were not
published.

My understanding is that this is an issue of budgets, and the
extent to which SIGCOMM can help offset CCR costs. Perhaps
others that know more about budgets/costs can comment.

Larry