[rbridge] Requesting your comments on draft-tissa-trill-oam-00.txt
Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)
tsenevir at cisco.com
Mon Oct 24 08:31:47 PDT 2011
We have published "draft-tissa-trill-oam-00.txt". Some of the highlights
of the draft are listed below. We would appreciate if you all can review
and share your thoughts and feedback.
1. Solution presents not only tools, but address OAM as a
total solution and include network health distribution, reporting etc.
2. Utilize existing ICMP infrastructure for error reporting.
3. No modifications to TRILL header
4. Flexibility to specify various payload combinations
5. Additional tools to discover DRB, AF , vNTAG etc..
6. Multicast trees verification and Group validation.
7. Allow flexibility to specify in-band or out-of-band
Ping, Trace Route, MAC discovery, Multicast Tree verification, DRB-AF
discovery, ARP/invARP extensions for IP to RBridge binding.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rbridge