[e2e] 64-bit timestamps?

William Allen Simpson william.allen.simpson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:42:55 PDT 2009

David P. Reed wrote:
> In regard to DNS security issues,
> ...  But PAWS may not be useful, since DNS itself
> might be made to maintain state across connections, moving the problem
> out of TCP and into the app (DNS) layer where it probably belongs.

This has no relation to the question that I asked, which has no mention
what-so-ever about DNS security.  Nor did I find the cut and paste of an
old familiar RFC appendix particularly informative, not even in fancy
multi-part alternative html (instead of the native format)....

In any case, I've been paying attention to the more recent 1323bis.