[e2e] performance of BIC-TCP, High-Speed-TCP, H-TCP etc

Paul Francis francis at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Sep 22 15:23:13 PDT 2006

Sure, but nevertheless it is interesting to compare them.  I mean, what if we
find out that fasttcp is just or nearly just as good as XCP.  This tells us
not to even bother looking at XCP cause of the deployment cost.  If on the
other hand explicit signaling approaches are generally way better, then one
can think about environments where one might deploy them (i.e. VPN
scenarios...).

Fred's point that one *can't* measure XCP over the internet is certainly a
good one.....

PF