[e2e] 0% NAT - checkmating the disconnectors

Saikat Guha saikat at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Mar 8 11:09:09 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 07:56 -0500, David P. Reed wrote:
> At that point, it's time for those who agree to the original terms of
> the Internet social compact (which is far more than social) to
> blackball, boycott, and refuse to connect to that operator.  Screw him.

As someone said:
        Talking about firewalls is a lot like sex education. Preaching
        abstinence only goes so far. Telling people how to do it right
        avoids serious problems down the road.

Empowering network owners is just my take on things, others need not
subscribe to it. I just figured it is worth bringing up when talking
about designing the next-generation Internet.

peace,
--
Saikat