[e2e] Sigcomm submission clarifications
hari at lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:16:18 PST 2002
Many people have asked variants of these questions, so here are some
1) Position papers are due March 1 and not February 1. This deadline includes
2) If you're submitting a position paper, you DO NOT have to register it by Jan
25. In fact, it's much better to register it when the Web site is made
accessible again, sometime in February.
3) The page limit for regular papers is 12-14 pages and in a font size >= 10pt
font. This means: "Papers SHOULD NOT exceed 12 pages and MUST NOT exceed 14.
The font size MUST NOT be smaller than 10pt."
4) Papers MUST be in two-column format.
5) The Jan 25 deadline for paper/abstract registrations is HARD. The Feb 1
deadline for paper submissions is HARD.
More information about the end2end-interest