[e2e] IEEE Global Internet 2002 - Call for Papers!
hofmann at bell-labs.com
Wed Jan 2 14:52:13 PST 2002
*** Apologies if you receive this note more than once ***
7th IEEE Global Internet Symposium
in conjunction with
IEEE Globecom 2002
November 17-21, 2002
Call for Papers
The seventh IEEE Global Internet Symposium will be held simultaneously
and co-located with IEEE Globecom 2002. Therefore, all of the relevant
dates, location, and travel information are derived from IEEE Globecom
2002 and are available at the conference site
IEEE Global Internet 2002 aims to provide a forum for researchers and
practitioners to present and discuss advances in Internet-related
technologies. The focus of the symposium is on experimental systems
and on emerging Internet technologies. The Program Committee
encourages original submissions describing promising work in progress,
speculations about the future of the Internet, and progressive
Authors are invited to submit papers on any issue related to Internet
technology, including but not limited to:
* Content networking (caching, content distribution, content
routing, content services, load balancing, etc.).
* Provisioning, monitoring, and management of IP services
(VPNs, traffic engineering, mobility support, etc.).
* Distributed Internet applications (file sharing, games,
* Novel applications and new paradigms (telephony, streaming
* Privacy and/or security issues.
* Charging and billing issues.
* Handling Internet dynamics/heterogeneity (by applications
and/or the network).
* Routing (unicast, multicast, anycast, etc.).
* Flow management (fairness/sharing, differentiated services,
* The Internet and mobility/mobile devices.
* Wireless Access and Internet Gateways.
* Traffic measurement, analysis, modeling, and visualization.
Full Paper due : February 25, 2002
Notification of Acceptance: June 30, 2002
Final Manuscript due : August 15, 2002
Symposium : November 2002
Please see the Global Internet Symposium WWW site at:
More information about the end2end-interest